This section includes the main publications produced by CTL staff since 2001. This can also be searched in the Curtin University SCRIPT database.
Our most highly cited papers include:
- The ‘Learning in Immersive Worlds’ report by S. de Freitas
- ‘How can exploratory learning with games and simulations within the curriculum be most effectively evaluated’ by S. de Freitas & Martin Oliver a journal article in Computers and Education.
- ‘New Insights on technology adoption in communities of learners’ by L. Sherry, S. Bilig, F. Tavalin and D.Gibson in Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education International
Books published include:
- Education in Computer Generated Environments by Sara de Freitas published in 2014 by Routledge
- The e-Learning Reader edited by Sara de Freitas & Jill Jameson published by Bloomsbury
- Digital Games and Learning edited by Sara de Freitas & Paul Maharg published by Routledge